Home > Class Requirements
- All cell phones/pagers are to be shut off or left with an adult.
- Lunch on your own. (Parents/adult supervision required during lunch)
- All students are expected to participate and remain alert.
- Disruptive students will be asked to leave.
- OHP is not responsible for personal property left behind.
- All students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- If the instructor has determined that a student has missed too much of the class to successfully complete the course, he or she will be rescheduled.
All courses are approved by the National Association
of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA).